Windermere House is situated on the N5, a 7 minute drive to Castlebar and a 10 minute drive to Westport, with Bilberry Lake only a mile away. Ireland West Airport Knock is only a 35 minute drive from here.
Castlebar hosts the largest indoor entertainment complex in Mayo with excellent shopping and a wide range of excellent restaurants to suit a variety of tastes. The vibrant town of Westport boasts busy shopping streets, arts & crafts, restaurants, traditional irish music in pubs and many other visitor attractions.
Windermere House has been selected by Brittany Ferries and Stena Line and was a recipient of Irish Welcome awards in 2004, 2005 and 2006. You will find a friendly, relaxed, welcoming atmosphere here and on arrival you will be offered afternoon tea. After a busy day you can relax in the guest lounge with its warm inviting open fire, watch TV, a video or a DVD.
- 5 Bedrooms - all Ensuite - with tea/coffee making facilities, TV, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, trouser press also available
- All rooms offer a unique decorative style, comfortable and cozy 'home away from home'
| || |
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Extensive breakfast menu
- Safe car parking
- Open all year
- 33% reduction for children under 10 years
- Boat hire available for Bilberry Lake - also ghillies can be arranged
- Packed lunches available. Wet room available
- Double/Twin euro 34 per person sharing
- Single euro 40
- Triple euro 95
- Family room euro 110
Book direct with the owners and get the best rates! We guarentee our cheapest price by booking via e mail or telephone. No third party commissions.
Click here to read what some of our previous guests have said about Windermere House