Windermere House is situated on the N5, a 7 minute drive to Castlebar and a 10 minute drive to Westport, with Bilberry Lake only a mile away. Ireland West Airport Knock is only a 35 minute drive from here.
Castlebar hosts the largest indoor entertainment complex in Mayo with excellent shopping and a wide range of excellent restaurants to suit a variety of tastes. The vibrant town of Westport boasts busy shopping streets, arts & crafts, restaurants, traditional irish music in pubs and many other visitor attractions.
Windermere House has been selected by Brittany Ferries and Stena Line and was a recipient of Irish Welcome awards in 2004, 2005 and 2006. You will find a friendly, relaxed, welcoming atmosphere here and on arrival you will be offered afternoon tea. After a busy day you can relax in the guest lounge with its warm inviting open fire, watch TV, a video or a DVD.
- 5 Bedrooms - all Ensuite - with tea/coffee making facilities, TV, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, trouser press also available
- All rooms offer a unique decorative style, comfortable and cozy 'home away from home'
| || |
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Extensive breakfast menu
- Safe car parking
- Open all year
- 33% reduction for children under 10 years
- Boat hire available for Bilberry Lake - also ghillies can be arranged
- Packed lunches available. Wet room available
- Double/Twin euro34 per person sharing
- Single euro38
- Triple euro90
- Family room euro105
- Book direct with us via email to save you money and save us money. Thank you
Click here to read what some of our previous guests have said about Windermere House